[Foundation-l] Re: what is partnership ?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 09:01:57 UTC 2005

> What is the next step ?

Hoi,
I think, that when we DELETE the article and then copy back those parts
that are proper, we will only lose the history of the article. For
moderators and for legal reasons we will be still able to show what was
there. To the public there is nothing to be seen of the content that
should not be there. In my opinion this is an acceptable solution.

There could/should be some mention of this in the talkpage to explain
that/how this issue is resolved.

Thanks,
    GerardM

Okay.
How do we do this when the comments are on the pump ?
And are now in ... say... 40 or more subsequent versions ?

Ant