[Foundation-l] Re: suggestion for coming fundraising drives

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 13:57:11 UTC 2005

I looked at it, and the points I raised last time (essentially
uncategorized being still too high and and reimbursable category to
create) seem fixed. As far as I am concerned, this document is complete,
informative, and gives me entire happiness :-)

I suggest it be made more public, in particular for information related
to last fundraising. Let's add it to the main page of WMF as well (will
do if no one does it before)

Great work Mav. Thanks. Ant