[Foundation-l] What is de.wikiversity.org?

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:53:38 UTC 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:24:01 +0100, Nicolas Weeger
<nicolas.weeger at laposte.net> wrote:
> > > The part I don't like is that there is no trace

It would be a nice optional feature to turn on database-auditing for
all changes to the database, which would provide a trace for such
things.   But that doesn't exist yet.  I agree that without such a
solution, it's most transparent to do such things as a logged-in user
(with sysop capacity, if neccessary) rather than as a developer.  +sj+