[Foundation-l] speakers list

Elisabeth Bauer elian at djini.de
Sat Mar 19 20:42:43 UTC 2005

Hiho,

Since we quite often receive more or less important requests for
wikipedia presentations, I am compiling a speakers' list on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Presentations

I already added some people where I have reason to believe that they
will do this
Please
a) add yourself if you are willing and feel qualified to hold talks
about Wikipedia with
* your area of expertise (general, technical, scientific studies etc.)
* the languages in which you can speak
* your area
and
b) provide me with a contact address so that I can mail such requests around

It would be especially nice to have some of the developers there.

greetings,
elian