[Foundation-l] suggestion for coming fundraising drives

Elisabeth Bauer elian at djini.de
Fri Mar 18 18:52:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

I yesterday answered a mail from a german donator in the last
fundraising drive. He suggested to inform better about the results of
the drive and what will happen with the money. I think this is a quite
reasonable suggestion. Next time we should definitely publish a press
release - best in several languages-, summarizing the results of the
fundraising drive.

putting this idea here so it doesn't get forgotten.

greetings,
elian