[Foundation-l] What is de.wikiversity.org?

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 14:28:51 UTC 2005

--- Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com> wrote:
> My understanding is that this was all discussed ages ago, and the
> project's just been waiting on the external funding (which hasn't quite
> happened yet).

Discussed, yes. Decided, no. Please don’t create new projects again (even in
beta) without at least explicit board approval (which should in turn should not
be granted until *after* a community-wide vote informs their decision).

There is also the technical point that the foundation does not yet own the
Wikiversity name, domain name, or trademark. I will of course transfer all that
as soon as the project is officially approved.

-- mav