[Foundation-l] Re: Business cards

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 17:04:24 UTC 2005

I read again the description by James. And realise I got confused by the
"warrant" term. So, there was nothing wrong in what is written. I
apology for not having understood well.

This said, I stand up to my opinion that mentions of stewards or
arbitrators of the english AC has basically nothing to do here. These
positions do not exist in the real world. They mean nothing to those
outside wikipedia. They are unrelated to the Foundation itself. And they
are only part of the status existing on the projects.

Ant