[Foundation-l] Ticket#: 114592-FW]

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:02:36 UTC 2005

Hoi,
I received this e-mail in the Dutch OTRS and forward it for
consideration. The "daily advisor" mentioned, SanderSpek, is one of the
moderators on the Dutch Wikipedia and is well respected for his work and
his contributions. He is also a nice guy :)

I hope there is a way to make this interesting project possible, I think
that there will be a need to have the requested table with the database
that it belongs to.

I send it to the moderators of the Dutch wikipedia as well, as I am
really interested what their opinion on this one is..

Thanks,
GerardM

NB I tried to forward it from OTRS, It failed so now I am sending it
this way.

---- Doorgestuurd bericht van "Schepers Frank (Stud. SIT)"
<Frank.Schepers at Student.tUL.EDU> ----