[Foundation-l] Re: wikibreak

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 05:52:26 UTC 2005

Ray Saintonge a écrit:
> Christopher Mahan wrote:
>
>> --- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> (a whole bunch of stuff)
>>
>> Ant,
>>
>> You're no good to any of us dead. Take a break. That's an order.
>>
>> Everybody is expendable, and that means you. Wikipedia is 60,000
>> strong. You don't need to worry. As I recall we got along fine before
>> you joined.
>>
>> To all who say they miss you and wish you back already: stfu, it
>> ain't helping.
>>
>> Take good care of your children, they are much more important.
>>

> So who the hell are you to be issuing orders?
>
> Anthere is very well appreciated. It's up to her to decide when she
> needs a break, nobody is complaining about it.  I'm sure she doesn't
> need a self-appointed guardian to say when.
>
> Ec

The last thing I would need is good people I love getting irritated over
this :-)
Let me just say that there are many things that can be done by some of
you, and this I try not to look at all right now, but other things it is
my responsability to do and this I will go on doing. Drowsiness and
morning sickness do not last long usually :-)

Eh !

Kisses to you both