[Foundation-l] Request (formal) for bureaucrat status on wikinews.fr

notafish notafishz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:54:44 UTC 2005

Seing as I was "elected" for adminship with three votes on wikinews.fr
(see : http://fr.wikinews.org/Wikinews:Administrateurs) and that some
things needed to be done, I'd rather go through this list for a formal
request for bureaucrat status on wikinews.fr.

I believe I have at this stage enough comprehension of what the wiki
is all about, I am starting to have a better vision of what Wikinews
is (and is not), having for one followed the project from the very
start, and for second started to translate policies and rules.

It makes no sense to go through a vote within the wikinews.fr
community at this stage, but it makes sense to be prepared for a
(hopefully) growing community and a growing need of admins.

Voilà,

Best,

Delphine