[Foundation-l] Re: stewards elections

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:59:49 UTC 2005

You may count me as a candidate also.  I am only fluent in en, but can
also manage de:, es: & fr: (some), it: & nl: (bits), and can read bits
of, but have charset troubles with, he: & zh:.

On a tangent, does anyone have stats on how international or
multilingual foundation-l is?  It looks as though under 300 people are
on the list; that's barely more than the total number of ambassadors.
Maybe there should be another push to get people from smaller
communities to sign up.

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005, Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I started a vote on this at [[meta:Vote on whether or not we should vote for
> stewards]].

Yum.  I wonder what would happen if people were voting on deleting
that article while others were voting /in/ it...

--
+sj+