[Foundation-l] Re: A proposal for better communication on Foundation issues

Jean-Christophe Chazalette jean-christophe.chazalette at laposte.net
Sat Mar 5 13:19:36 UTC 2005

The email problem seems to me like a bad spot showing more than you are
talking about. What about gathering a volunteer staff like any non-profit
organization ? I doubt very much the Red Croos association or Amnesty
International coping the routine chores with 3 persons. For the rest of it,
I am of course willing to help on legal matters the way you find
appropriate, your suggestion seems allright to me.
villy