[Foundation-l] Q1 2005 Fund Drive was a phenomenal success

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 16:21:40 UTC 2005

--- Pedro Fayolle <pfayolle at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would particularly like to see some better directions for people no
> in the "main world". Even though I do my earnings in a rather
> devaluated currency I would have liked to make a donation this time. I
> admit I didn't put enough effort to figure it out on my own, but it is
> also a bit trickier for me here, esp. since I don't own a credit card.

Yes - making this easier is very important. MoneyBookers lets users transfer
funds in 30+ currencies but setting up a MoneyBookers account is harder than
PayPal. Jimbo is going to give me the MoneyBookers login info so I'll be better
able to figure out how to make donating using that service easy (or at least
easier).

-- mav