[Foundation-l] Elections 2005 - First and second day

Dariusz Siedlecki datrio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:26:15 UTC 2005

Okay, so here is a very short report on the first two days of the
elections. I'm counting the end of every day as UTC-3. Sorry, but I
have to sleep, too ;).

On the first day we had a total of 635 votes, and more than 60% came
from the English Wikimedia projects.

On the second day we had 213 votes.

Over the two days the English community (excluding special projects,
such as Meta and Commons) totals to 59% of all the participants.

I think that's all for the first report... If there are any questions,
the Election Officials will be happy to answer them.

--
Best regards,
Dariusz "Datrio" Siedlecki