[Foundation-l] Changes to voter eligibility

Bjarte Sørensen bjarte.sorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:30:43 UTC 2005

Dear all,

Please note below communication about the changes to voter
eligibility. The election officials have unanimously decided to change
the wording on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Elections_for_the_Board_of_Trustees_of_the_Wikimedia_Foundation%2C_2005/En
 to read:

"In order to vote you must have at least 400 edits prior to 00:00 May
30, 2005 (UTC) on the Wikimedia project from which you cast your vote.
The first edit must have been 90 days or more before the time of
voting."

Cheers,

Bjarte Sorensen, Assistant Election Official