[Foundation-l] External site using Wikinews logo

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:17:51 UTC 2005

On 18/07/05, Dan Grey <dangrey101 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> There's a private site using the Wikinews logo here:
> http://wnn.fm8x.net/index.php/Main_Page

I don't know anything about this, but I think it worth pointing out
that this isn't *exactly* a "private" site - it's a kind of proposed
sub-project of Wikinews. The brokenness on some parts of the site is
probably more to do with "teething troubles" than someone trying to
associate "rubbish" with the Wikinews "brand".

Like I say, I don't know anything about it, but I think a bit of
"assume good faith" could be applied here...

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]