[Foundation-l] Project Wikineur

Rebecca misfitgirl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 23:34:33 UTC 2005

Wikibooks are on a specific theme. Work manuals can make good
Wikibooks. And Wikibooks, whether single or in a series, can be made
consistent, with the same set of headings and the same way of
detailing information. I just can't see any reason to make this a
seperate wiki - it'd just be a wikibook that we decided to promote
above all the others, which isn't fair.

-- ambi