[Foundation-l] Question about other "free" stuff

Mark Horner marknewlyn at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 02:16:02 UTC 2005

Hi all

I wasn't sure who to ask about this so I just came to the top (I think?).

If you look at the bottom of the page:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Electronics

There is reference to

"Resources that are not yet covered by the Permission Form

    1. Tony R. Kuphaldt's Lessons in Electric Circuits
(http://www.faqs.org/docs/electric/DC/index.html)"

I'll be honest and say that I would be super keen on someone getting
hold of this author and at least finding out if they could be convinced
to release their content. Is there anyone who does this on behalf of
Wiki* or is it just something that happens spontaneously sometimes?

I have tried to contact Tony Kuphaldt but he's never responded to any of
my emails. Has anyone else ever actually discussed releasing his content
with him?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Horner

Jabber/AIM/Yahoo:   marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"