[Foundation-l] a weird one, i guess, but...

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at last-straw.net
Fri Jan 21 14:24:25 UTC 2005

Reuven R. wrote:

> a general idea - what if there was a patent-wiki? to write down
> softwere(mostly) patents which u want to keep availible to the public
> - providing proof of their existance before any other registration
> attempt? and serving as a lisintg of availible methods and such...
>
> this could be an idea for the preservation(or something?) wiki which
> suggested writting down how things work before the end of the
> civilization as we know it.. ;p

I like it. I wouldn't restrict just to software though. What sort of
licence did you have in mind.

> and who'd thought that we'll need http://www.petitiononline.com/rjw23/
> ,eh?

"When performing a search for the word "Jew" on google.. the first
result is a site that has been notorious for being anti-semitic.. the
site is called jewwatch.com"

Have you noticed which site is actually number one these days?

Christiaan