[Foundation-l] Quarto II Apologies - sort of

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Sun Jan 9 04:57:05 UTC 2005

Sj-

     I do apologize for claiming that Quarto II was on the foundation website. I did find it on meta. There is a lot more content here now.
     I have been copyediting a paper copy of an earlier version. Do you want me to continue or not. For this amount of content some assistance would help.
     As I said earlier, if you are going to move it to foundation, I have to confirm my password. I am listed there as an editor. Also, I could really use an update on what has been going on.

                    As Ever,

                         Ruth Ifcher