[Foundation-l] Forking the Wiki

Traroth traroth at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 5 13:52:20 UTC 2005

Sorry, but you totally misunderstood me. What I wanted
to say is that I'm curious to see the reactions of
americans. They seem very impatient to express all
their pain about the evil world, and all what they had
to suffer in Viet-Nam war (50 000 americans killed...
and 3 000 000 Vietnamese) and Korea war and Gulf war,
and so on. What could be their reaction if we let all
human beings express the pain of war, including in all
wars where americans behaved like butchers, like Irak,
Afghanistan, Grenada, Somalia, Korea, Viet-Nam,
Panama, Chile (not-exhaustive list. Oh no ! really
not...). Hold in mind that a lot of contributors are
americans...

Traroth