[Foundation-l] Conflict resolution on meta Wikimedia

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:05:49 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:08:41 +0000, Christiaan Briggs
<christiaan at last-straw.net> wrote:
> This is getting out of hand, now GerardM is resorting to vandalism:

I don't think he did vandalism around on this issue. He had just a
different thought and idea of yours: what should be discussed, what
are related topics and so on. And it is not good in my humble opinion
to call someone who acted not in a way you would like to a "vandal". I
look here only the deferences of opinions and sad misunderstandings.
NO vandalism, I dare say. Though Gerald and I have different opinions
sometimes, in my views he has been on a good faith since I''ve known
him

Christian, you requested for comments on this issue on EN WP. I thank
you for your request, "Two are better than one",  but it were better
you would have done so before you stated  Gerald made vandalism. BTW I
can't understand why you made your request on EN WP which only ENWP
issues would be resolve. If your concern is only related to EN WP, why
have you discussion on meta and foundation-l?   (For your information
meta has also RfC to resolve comunity-wide disputes)  It's not an
accusation but a pure question. Anyway I hope you will have sufficient
comments to resolve this issues, and all of you, to Christiaan,
Nicholas Knight and Gerald will be satisfied with the result at last.

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com