[Foundation-l] Conflict resolution on meta Wikimedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:40:49 UTC 2005

Nicholas Knight wrote:

> Gerard Meijssen wrote:
>
>> Have tags, can select and filter. Censorship abc
>

> So you oppose libraries creating separate sections of separate
> categories of books and letting users browse the sections they want to
> and not browse the sections they don't?

In a library all the books are there. I am opposed to libraries not
stocking on books that are encyclopedic in their outlook. So, I do not
need to see Hustler in my local "bieb". For that I could go to a book shop.

Your remark is not friendly nor constructive, you asked for an
explanation how your proposal can be used by a censor. I explained. And
your reply has nothing to do with the information given.

Thanks,
    No thanks !
       GerardM