[Foundation-l] Conflict resolution on meta Wikimedia

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at last-straw.net
Thu Feb 24 13:24:07 UTC 2005

You didn't answer my question. You're not seriously suggesting that
Gerard did not know about it are you?

The rest of your email didn't make sense to me. How does one purge
debate while at the same announcing where it is in the opening
paragraph?

Purge, in case you were unaware, means to remove. The only thing that
has happened, on the advice of, Rowan Collins, is that it has been
_moved_ so as discussion about technical implications is not drowned by
Gerard's shrill.

Christiaan