[Foundation-l] Conflict resolution on meta Wikimedia

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at last-straw.net
Wed Feb 23 14:59:46 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this message but I
was unable to find anywhere more suitable. How are disputes dealt with
on Wikimedia meta? Unfortunately I've been involved in an edit war.
I've been looking for another way to resolve it but wasn't able to find
anything on Wikimedia meta.

After many requests to refrain from doing so, and to discuss on talk
page instead, User:GerardM has continued to post discussion, personal
opinions and Wikipedia NPOV tags to [[meta:End-user image
suppression]]. He has also reverted efforts to clarify the purpose of
the page. i.e. it is a page for exploring the ins and outs of how
end-user image suppression might be implemented, _if_ it were ever
called upon. From the language in his posts it appears he thinks he is
on some type of crusade to save the world from [[meta:End-user image
suppression]].

Christiaan