[Foundation-l] Re: wikinews requirement

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 19:23:44 UTC 2005

Erik Moeller a écrit:
> Anthere-
>
>> Erik,
>>
>> If you consider this a tirade of accusations and insults, you should
>> go and think about whether perhaps it is your own fault. Apparently
>> rules have been decided, which both Anthere and you agreed on. Then
>> singlehandedly you change those rules, and apply a whole new version.
>> Now you decide that Anthere is not worth discussing those rules with.
>>
> You shouldn't believe everything Anthere says. No rules have been
> changed, nor applied.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik

Sorry here, but...

I made a proposal to have at least a certain number of these 5 required
editors be "regulars".

No one opposed.
You did not oppose it.

We also discussed it privately on irc, and it seems to me we agreed upon
this solution.

Later, you wrote
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2005-February/002120.html

For me, this counted like an agreement from you.

Not ??? You did not agree with this ??? What have we been discussing
upon during days then ???

Ant