[Foundation-l] wikinews requirement

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 18:41:01 UTC 2005

Erik,

If you consider this a tirade of accusations and insults, you should
go and think about whether perhaps it is your own fault. Apparently
rules have been decided, which both Anthere and you agreed on. Then
singlehandedly you change those rules, and apply a whole new version.
Now you decide that Anthere is not worth discussing those rules with.

As far as I know, the only one in our group that deserves the name
'benevolent dictator' is Jimbo. Not you.

Andre Engels