[Foundation-l] Re: >>: Re: And blocked again

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 07:45:12 UTC 2005

In any cases Aphaia, thanks a lot for your trying to help and being a
confort for Waerth. It is great you can help communication with japanese
editors. Especially after your recent problems over there. Ja is a quite
faraway community and it is very hard for any of us to understand how
things are going on there and how we could discuss all this with
editors. Do you have suggestions ?

Ant