[Foundation-l] Re: Google Donating Bandwidth and Servers to Wikipedia

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Sat Feb 12 20:36:30 UTC 2005

Anthere wrote:

> [some stuff]

Thanks for the reply; it does seem reasonable enough.  I'm pretty
uncomfortable with any sort of secrecy, but I'm not going to argue that
it's absolutely unallowable in all cases.  I'm also a bit uncomfortable
with large-budget nonprofit organizations to begin with, especially
those with paid employees, and Wikimedia is starting to creep up into
that range, so there seem to be some basic philosophical differences in
the current direction of the organization and the sort of organization
I'd prefer to support.

-Mark