[Foundation-l] Re: Google Donating Bandwidth and Servers to Wikipedia

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 17:05:30 UTC 2005

Yann Forget a écrit:
> Le Friday 11 February 2005 15:20, Michael Becker a écrit :
>
>>Well, it looks like someone spilled the beans about the google deal
>>http://google-blog.dirson.com/post.new/0233/
>>Could we update this page: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Google_hosting
>>since it is being linked to by /.?
>

> Done, but you could have done it yourself.
> It's a wiki, you know... ;o)

Jimbo removed the information added by Yann, and I will ask you not to
add things which are rumors from the Internet, but will appear official
as soon as WE report them.

Whether these rumors are correct or not correct is irrelevant. For now,
the only people aware of the details are the members of the board (in
particular Jimbo, Angela and myself), and Google decision makers. And
these details are still confidential.