[Foundation-l] Re: Progress on wikimedia.com?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 06:13:39 UTC 2005

It is not a "mess" :-)
Either way, while I have a preference, I will gladly accept that another
solution is chosen, and the community is welcome to say what it prefers
here.

In all cases, as long as we do not have www.wikimedia.com, we should not
change anything. So, let's talk about it when www.wikimedia.com is
recovered.