[Foundation-l] tonight?

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 06:41:52 UTC 2005

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:31:25 +0700, Walter van Kalken
<walter at vankalken.net> wrote:
> What time is the IRC meeting planned for?

If you mean the board meeting, it's at 9pm (UTC). It wasn't being
publicly advertised though, since the main point on the agenda regards
a hosting offer we need to discuss, and we have been asked to keep the
exact terms of this confidential for now.

There will be a second board meeting this month (possibly around the
19th?). If there are no objections from the other members of the
board, this one could be made open, as most of our meetings are.

Angela.