[Foundation-l] Resignation as Developer Liaison

Tim Starling t.starling at physics.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Feb 6 01:59:31 UTC 2005

When I was appointed Developer Liaison in July 2004, Brion was on a
wikibreak of indefinite duration, and I was the second choice. The roles
are now reversed -- I've decided to concentrate on my academic work for
a while, and Brion is as active as he ever has been. Thus, I am
resigning as Developer Liaison effective immediately. This position
should be filled by someone able to give their full attention to the job.

This should not be construed as an indication that I intend to stay away
from Wikipedia for a longer period, it's merely a reflection of the
present situation.  Those who know me would be aware that I'm not
particularly power-hungry, hence I'm not calling this a "temporary
resignation". I'm happy to take my turn, and if need be I'll return to
this position later by the ordinary process.

-- Tim Starling