[Foundation-l] Re: Swedish, Spanish, French Wikinews set up

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:49:04 UTC 2005

 > But the evidence is clear that there was no wrongdoing on my part.

Erik -

I haven't seen anyone accuse you of wrongdoing, only of pissing people
off.   It feels as though the issue at hand is about handling loose
consensus with goodwill and a peaceful heart, more than it is about
following or breaking clearly-defined rules.

Early discussions and votes about wikinews were tactful - concerned
with consensus and discussion, not with empowering groups to act
unilaterally if they satisfied a set of conditions - and *very*
patient, and unarguably successful.  So were you. I hope we can get
back there.

+sj+

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:03:32 +0100, Erik Moeller <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:
> Michael Snow wrote:
> > Yes, please do. Some of us
>
> Who is "some"? Who is "us"?
>
> > would very much like to know why this was so clear to you, based on

Please don't chafe at Michael.  I wanted to know the same thing, until
you and Anthere clarified the matter.  It is hard to know where you
are coming from when your are so combative.

+sj+