[Foundation-l] CNN today

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sat Dec 24 19:13:19 UTC 2005

To my surprise, the segment Inside, Outside on CNN"s show In the Money did  a
segment on Wikipedia. Overall, it was rather positive. They did make some
jokes about the Seigenthaler incident, but one of the two commentators noted to
the anchor that it was corrected and that Wikipedia was the victim of a
prank.  The anchor said that everyone, including CNN, uses Wikipedia, and they
decided  that it was a necessary Internet phenomenon. They also said that
Wikipedia is  striving for greater accuracy, and mentioned the fundraising drive,
which they  said was to help improve quality.

While they were not 100 percent accurate, it was, overall, a very positive
spin on us.

I wonder how we can use this to our advantage. I also wonder if we can get  a
copy.

Danny