[Foundation-l] Media in Africa conference

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:40:34 UTC 2005

Dear all, I'm passing along details of a conference in London next
March on "The media and social change in Africa" (details below).

I wonder if any Wikimedian(s) would like to participate in this
conference. I haven't followed many African projects but a quick flick
through Swahili (:sw) and Bambara (:bm) Wikipedias' Recent Changes
show some activity.

Cormac