[Foundation-l] Bangkok bid

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Fri Dec 16 06:16:38 UTC 2005

Ray Saintonge wrote:

> Walter van Kalken wrote:
>
>> SJ wrote:
>>
>>> And I suppose Wikimania 2011 will end up being at McMurdo Station.  It
>>> will take some working up to.  [Then 2012 : in orbit?  There was
>>> something about a sub-orbital bid.  And depending on what the next
>>> World Age brings -- Revelation...  Apokemon... Xists -- 2013 may be
>>> something completely different.]
>>>
>>> -- sj
>>

>> What on earth did I deserve such an answer for.
>

> Shouldn't you mean "What NOT on earth ..." :-)
>
> Ec

No in response to a suggestion by you to make Africa the predestined
continent I already put up a bid for bangkok. I treated you with respect
I like to be treated back with respect it could be my lack of sleep but
I am pretty pissed at SJ's answer especially in the light of him being
at the current wikimania organising committee I find him ridiculing
someone else's idea totally inappropriate and uncalled for.

Waerth/Walter