[Foundation-l] Enforcing WP:CITE the Soi case

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:13:06 UTC 2005

On 11/30/05, Walter van Kalken <walter at vankalken.net> wrote:
> The Soi case.
>
> On the Dutch wikipedia I wrote the article [[soi]]. It was also written
> on the english wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soi)
>
> According to the CITE principal this article should be deleted right now

Actually, a quick google search turned up a few relevant citations
(one from Wikitravel, in fact).  I added them to the English article.
It is very very hard to find articles which are at once encyclopedic
and verifiable, but have no suitable reference either online or in
print.  I cannot think of an example atm.

++SJ