[Foundation-l] Re: Wikimedia Foundation in 5 years - Giant brainstorming - a game with rules.

Ashar Voultoiz hashar at altern.org
Sun Aug 28 14:52:18 UTC 2005

NOTE: this is a fictional view of the foundation in 5 years.

Delphine Ménard wrote:
> ==WMF in 5 years==

WMF is no more. Instead it's a new division  of the UNESCO. Some people
are now working full time under the organisation be it for development,
articles reviewing, promotion. Some are external consultants.

Wikibooks is 20 times bigger than Wikipedia.

Budget: several milions of dollars.

Wikipedia.org is also available under:
 encyclopedia.unesco.org

Users keep asking brion: "When will mediawiki 4.0 will be released ?".

I can join IRC with 'hashar at unesco/wikipedia' hostmask and finally make
a living with something that really interest me 8-)

--
Ashar Voultoiz - WP++++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hashar