[Foundation-l] Re: Polish Chapter founded

Dariusz Siedlecki datrio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:49:59 UTC 2005

05-08-16, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> napisał(a):
> I am glad to hear of this :-)
>
> Please, do not forget to join tomorrow irc meetup (foundation and
> existing chapters only). Get on #wikimedia at 18 utc.

I don't think TOR will come, Jadwiga and Wulfstan won't be around, but
I'll try to get on with Polimerek.

> There was a mailing list for all board members of chapters,
> chapter-l at wikimedia.org, but it appears to have been lost in the server
> crash the other day (at least, it is unreachable now). We'll probably
> have to create a new one on a working server. For now, cc mails only.
> Could you by tomorrow gather the email addresses of your 5 board members ?

II think I have every email in my Gmail box, I'll give them to you on IRC.

> mailing list (Soufron is its moderator) if not yet on it. You are
> welcome to suggest lawyers, judges etc... from polish projects to join
> as well.

I'm already there, along with G-dam, one of the Polish users who's
experienced in Polish law. We don't need anyone more, I think - I'll
announce it, if anyone will be interested, either me or TOR will give
you their email addresses.

> I'll be glad that Datrio draft a small announcement of the chapter
> announcement for the foundation website :
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home

Actually, we want to finish all the formalities (registring in court,
getting accepted by the Foundation, etc), then I'll post the info on
the Foundation home.

> Also, if one or several of you could make a small recap of the meeting,
> with some nice pictures (and names on it) for Quarto 4, it would be
> great as well.

Hmm... I'll take care of it, and TOR will correct me ;).

--
Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz "Datrio" Siedlecki

PS. Pozdrawiam = "Best regards" ;)