[Foundation-l] Re: Polish Chapter founded

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 17:47:50 UTC 2005

I am glad to hear of this :-)

Please, do not forget to join tomorrow irc meetup (foundation and
existing chapters only). Get on #wikimedia at 18 utc.

There was a mailing list for all board members of chapters,
chapter-l at wikimedia.org, but it appears to have been lost in the server
crash the other day (at least, it is unreachable now). We'll probably
have to create a new one on a working server. For now, cc mails only.
Could you by tomorrow gather the email addresses of your 5 board members ?

mailing list (Soufron is its moderator) if not yet on it. You are
welcome to suggest lawyers, judges etc... from polish projects to join
as well.

Datrio now, and yourself have an account on wikimedia foundation; If the
3 other board members want one, please ask Angela or myself.

I'll be glad that Datrio draft a small announcement of the chapter
announcement for the foundation website :
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home

Also, if one or several of you could make a small recap of the meeting,
with some nice pictures (and names on it) for Quarto 4, it would be
great as well.

Here we are :-) Special welcome to Jadwiga :-)

Ant

If you could