[Foundation-l] Re: Comment on Copyright Orphans

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 17:19:40 UTC 2005

All right. It seems a good idea to me;

***However***, I think we need help from you both tc and ec.

In a similar way that was done for the ESA, would it be possible that
you draft a statement (something diplomatic :-)), send it to us, and
possibly we modify it... and sign it then send it as a group of people
or organisation ?

Could you both help write such a thing ?

Ant