[Foundation-l] Interwiki Cooperation

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Tue Oct 26 20:58:25 UTC 2004

Well, NSK still hasn't responded to several people's queries as regards
his Wikipedia user identity.
http://mail.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-October/031627.html
http://mail.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-October/031640.html
http://mail.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2004-October/031642.html

I don't think there's malice involved anywhere -- HOWEVER, strictly
PERSONALLY speaking, some of these posts rather oddly  remind me of
some [[Ryan Lackey]] interview I read ages ago.
(And no, I'm NOT  claiming to be an old pro myself -- I kinda consider
meself still a fairly new Wikipedian. Anyway. Let others be the judge
of my seniority.)

-- ropers [[en:User:Ropers]]
     www.ropersonline.com