[Foundation-l] Wikijunior - Wikispecies, Mk 2?

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Tue Oct 26 08:53:41 UTC 2004

I've got this hunch that a (hypothetical) Wiki-kid-pedia would be of
remarkably high philosophical and scientific quality, whereas a
Teeniepedia would largely consist of "J45ON WINSCOTTLE ISA WANKARRR!!",
"I LuV mArY JaNe." and "BENNIE {heart} SIMONE!!!"
Maybe we should bar participation from anyone between ages 10 and 20?
(I'm joking.)