[Foundation-l] Is there news about the new GNU/FDL-version?

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Tue Oct 19 15:51:30 UTC 2004

I am working with Richard Stallman, Larry Lessig, and Eben Moglen on
GNU FDL 2.0.  In my opinion all of our concerns about the license
which are purely technical in nature and not philosophical, will be
addressed without difficulty.

NSK wrote:

> On Tuesday 19 October 2004 17:26, Walter Vermeir wrote:
> > I have read on this list some time ago about a new future version of the
> > GNU/FDL license.
>
> If you mean compatibility between GFDL and CC, I have questioned an FSFE
> mailing list over this issue (not relating to WP). If they reply, do you want
> me to forward?
>
> --
> NSK
> Admin of http://portal.wikinerds.org
> Project Manager of http://www.nerdypc.org
> Project Manager of http://www.adapedia.org
> Project Manager of http://maatworks.wikinerds.org

"La nèfle est un fruit." - first words of 50,000th article on fr.wikipedia.org