[Foundation-l] Re: wikiversity

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:51:47 UTC 2004

After a futher look around wikiversity (something i probably should
have done before opening my big mouth), i think that the crucial
difference between wikiversity and wikibooks is that wikiversity has
feedback. I think that the idea behind the example module
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikiversity:Translation_practice_course
is a great one. (simplified, the idea is that you translate a page
from the spanish wikipedia into the english wikipedia, and then people
provide peer review of you traslation, i guess you just archive the
old translations and comments...).

paz e amor,

the bellman

--
robin.shannon.id.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/