[Foundation-l] Re: Formal request: Wikinews project

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Wed Oct 13 15:36:59 UTC 2004

Fred --
I just remembered something. [[KPMG]] handle these things in an
interesting way: They have entirely separate legal entities in several
countries and those entities are then members of a Swiss Verein
(cooperative). This ensures that they're totally insulated against each
other in legal respects.

-- ropers [[en:User:Ropers]]
     www.ropersonline.com