[Foundation-l] Re: Formal request: Wikinews project

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Tue Oct 12 09:29:12 UTC 2004

Strong-worded, but I have to say that I gotta agree.
Fred's literally right on the money.
There's a lot on things that I found totally un-wikipedian about Erik's
proposal, and many others have already pointed those things out, so I
don't need to <AOL> them. (Suffice to say that I strongly oppose it in
its present form.)
Considering the below legal issue however is a sine qua non:
Don't heed Fred's warning and your proposal has the potential
to--excuse my language--royally shaft the entire Wikimedia Foundation
and ALL its projects.

-- ropers [[en:User:Ropers]]
     www.ropersonline.com