[Foundation-l] Single login - decision 2004

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 15:37:19 UTC 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:18:09 -0800 (PST), Christopher Mahan
<chris_mahan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would prefer #3.
>
> I think this is the solution with the least long term issues.
>
> Only problem: Do you need your userid number to log in?

I think no. You login on some wiki, and use your login name and
password from that specific wiki. Then the system connects that login
name to a userid, and that userid would be stored in or connected to
your cookie. At least that's how I envision things.

Andre Engels