[Foundation-l] Re: Single login - decision 2004

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 15:34:34 UTC 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:32:09 -0600, Dori <slowpoke at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kate ran a query on just de and en and there were several thousand
> conflicts (about 3000 or 4000 whose passwords and/or emails did not
> match).

How many of those are 'real' though? If you look at passwords and/or
emails not matching, it means that those where one matches are also
counted as conflicts. I think we should not count matching emails with
different passwords as conflicts, and different emails with the same
password only if the password is the empty string. In fact, I alone
could easily count as over 100 conflicts, with over 50 logins under
the same name and at least 3 different email addresses.

Andre Engels